- I have a stack of unread non-fiction I got at a church’s used book sale.
- I still buy books as a way to have access to information even though I use the internet a lot. “That might be a good thing to have access to,” I think.
- I can always use the internet to see what other people think about a particular container of information.
- “What is the goodreads rating for this book about Nazis,” I can ask.
- “What is the amazon rating for this book about Mt. Athos?”
- “Is this book about Appalachians referenced in any wikipedia bibliographies?”
- I might do two posts today: This one and another later with actual NNWM stuff.
- The continuing saga of two millennials using their phones.
- So far, from the text, it’s unclear whether the two people are involved with each other at all.
- They might be. They might not be.
- Metaphor depends on the ostensible facts.