- Whoa. Not only did I not do two posts on the 8th, I did no posts on the 9th.
- Weekend is coming up.
- I can do like five or six posts to pick up the slack.
- Yeah, that’ll work.
- It’ll totally work.
- I’m very committed to this project.
- I love words.
- I have always loved the written word.
- I am a writer.
- It’s in my nature to write.
- When I don’t write, I don’t feel like I’m living the life I was meant to live.
- It is the goal of the writer to write.
- To write is my goal.
- It’s more than a goal: It’s like breathing.
- I’m surprised I am even still alive, having gone a day without breathing.
- I’m going to spend the whole weekend breathing.
- Breathing requires sacrifice.
- You might have to cut back on your TV time in order to get your reps in.
- But, if you really love breathing, it won’t seem like work.
- When you love breathing, it’s like you never have to work a day in your life.