Wrote nothing, so I’ll post the paragraph I wrote before and try to add to it. The original paragraph will be in the blockquote.
He held the phone, and the phone held the power. Therefore he held the power. This is a world of magic. The fox was searching for a hen house. A true master of none, he traded his cigarette lighter for a charging jack. Light. Warmth. Activity. Power. Magic. The screen issued wisdom and insight. He caressed it, he abused it, off and on, on and off. The whims of his attention combating the variegations of raw magical power. Hermaphroditic energies require focus.
- I’m not sure I even want to add to that.
- I think I was going for a sort of amalgamation of minimalist language with free-flowing stream of — well, not “consciousness” exactly. … Not a meandering, discursive internal monologue; rather a strobing of various associations and metaphors.
- Abstractly, I sort of like that combination, but the particulars are bugging me — some more than others, and I don’t wish to be more specific as to which.
- WordPress’s spellcheck is extremely restrictive.
- Or does the website access a language bank on my PC?
- People say NNWM is about just plowing ahead and not looking back.
- That’s not what I’m doing.
- So far this post is more words than yesterday’s, but it also includes a paragraph I didn’t write today, so I’m going to put a few more words down.
- I’m going to try and bump it up to 200 words in addition to those in the paragraph.
- All in all, I need about twenty more words than the total at the time I began typing this bullet point.